When it comes to luxury limousine tenders, Greek shipyard Onda (ondatenders.com) delivers personalized vessels that will whisk owners to and from the mothership in style. The new Onda 321L is a 32-foot custom tender from the Swedish design team of Mannerfelt, a longtime collaborator with the builder. Most of the accommodations are below, where handstitched leather settees can be color-coordinated with the superyacht the tender serves, and guests can enjoy a glass of chilled champagne or a hot coffee thanks to a cooler and an espresso maker.
- A two-step, deep-V hull and a lightweight rigid construction combine with twin 220 hp Volvo Penta D3 engines that produce a top speed of 42 knots.
- Up to 10 guests can be accommodated below on two facing settees.
- The helm station is forward, allowing guests seated aft maximum privacy.
- The cockpit includes leaning posts for two, which is handy when additional crew is needed to deliver guests to a favorite beach club or secluded cove.
- An open teak platform aft allows for easy boarding.