ANNAPOLIS, Md., May 20, 2019 – BENETEAU, in partnership with its dealer network throughout the United States and Canada, announced today a special promotion making it more appealing for existing boat owners to trade up to a new, larger yacht.
“We’re delighted to offer these boats that are currently in stock with significant savings. It’s a wonderful opportunity to get a great deal on a new boat with added options and be on the water this season,” said BENETEAU Americas President Jean-François Lair.
The Trade Up & Cruise Big promotion includes the following available boats:
- Gran Turismo 50 inboard powerboat equipped with a trim level package at no additional cost – up to $58,100 of savings
- Monte Carlo 5 and Monte Carlo 6 are both available for immediate delivery anywhere in the U.S.A
- Oceanis Yacht 62 sailing yacht equipped with a hardtop, water maker and wood slatted catwalks at no additional cost – up to $80,810 of savings
- Oceanis 55.1 sailing yacht equipped with a water maker, generator and Comfort Trim Package at no additional cost – up to $56,450 of savings
- Sense 57 sailing yacht equipped with generator, water maker, and much more… Contact BENETEAU dealer for this great deal
- Flyer 23 SUNdeck and SPACEdeck models equipped with a Windlass option + Bow Thruster option as an Introductory Offer at no additional cost – up to $3,875.00 of savings
- Barracuda 27 equipped with either the Fishing Package option or Cruising Package option as an Introductory Offer at no additional cost – up to $10,765.00 of savings
For more details, visit https://www.beneteau.com/us/special-offers.