ANNAPOLIS, Md. – On July 16, Beneteau, one of the leading global boat manufacturers, celebrated the top dealers of the year at its Annual Dealer Meeting. Over 35 dealerships from North and South America gathered for the awards gala at San Diego Yacht Club in San Diego.
Three awards honored the best sales performances:
1. Best Performance Overall went to South Coast Yachts (San Diego & Newport Beach, CA)
2. Best Performance for Sailboats went to Naos Yachts (Marina Del Rey, CA; Oxnard, CA; and Mililani, HI)
3. Best Performance for Powerboats went to Viage Group (Sarasota, Fort Myers Beach & St. Petersburg, FL)
In addition to honoring these three winners, three special achievement awards were presented at the event:
1. Best Client Appreciation went to South Coast Yachts (San Diego & Newport Beach, CA)
2. Best Service Department went to Castaways Yacht Club (New Rochelle and Port Washington, NY)
3. Fighting Spirit Award went to SMA Yachts (Acapulco & Valle de Bravo, Mexico)
“For many years, our dealership network has been the heart of sales and service support initiatives. These awards highlight the best of our network and offer our thanks for each dealer’s field of excellence, in the backdrop of our continued growth. This is why along with the awards celebrating the sales performances from our dealers, we wanted to have dedicated one to the service and the client appreciation,” stated Jean-Francois, director of sales.